- The lightweight aluminum pole, SK-5 steel blade
- TENSION SPRING DESIGN - Provides additional pressure for quick and easy cutting at longer distances, pulling branches into saw teeth with less effort. Many times tests and improvements, our tension spring design can reduce the sway of branches and reduces the effort needed to cut high branches.
- STURDY & DURABLE - 13“ Saw Blade length, SK-5 Steel Blade with Three-edged teeth, impulse hardened teeth hold sharpness on blade edges longer, rust resistant chrome plating.
- EXTENSIBLE - Telescopic pole extends up to 19 ft, for extra reach and leverage
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Lightweight aluminum pole reduces stress and increases performance.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - Backed by a GREEN MOUNT Limited 12 months Quality Promise. We stand behind our products.
Professional interlocking fiberglass poles used by professional tree care companies in the U.S along with home owners. The 13" blade offers a fast pull-cutting tooth design, impulse hardened teeth & rust resistant chrome plating. There is a TENSION SPRING BAR on the saw for providing additional pressure for quick and easy cutting at longer distances, pulling branches into saw teeth with less effort. The set includes 19 ft fiberglass poles & 13" heavy duty double thick blade.
Sturdy and well designed tool.