- Lightweight aluminum pole, SK-5 steel blade
- TENSION SPRING DESIGN - Provides additional pressure for quick and easy cutting at longer distances, pulling branches into saw teeth with less effort. Many times tests and improvements, our tension spring design can reduce the sway of branches and reduces effort needed to cut high branches.
- STURDY & DURABLE - 13“ Saw Blade length, SK-5 Steel Blade with Three-edged teeth, impulse hardened teeth hold sharpness on blade edges longer, rust resistant chrome plating.
- EXTENSIBLE - Telescopic pole extends up to 19 ft, for extra reach and leverage
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Lightweight aluminum pole reduces stress and increase performance.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - Backed by a GREEN MOUNT Limited 12 months Quality Promise. We stand behind our products.
Professional interlocking fiberglass poles used by professional tree care companies in the U.S along with home owners. The 13" blade offers a fast pull-cutting tooth design, impulse hardened teeth & rust resistant chrome plating. There is a TENSION SPRING BAR on the saw for providing additional pressure for quick and easy cutting at longer distances, pulling branches into saw teeth with less effort. The set includes 19 ft fiberglass poles & 13" heavy duty double thick blade.
Looked and felt great out of the box. However, after extending it 10-12 feet, and trying to make a cut on a high limb, the blade portion attached to the pole came loose from the pole. The metal latches in the orange handle did not grip tightly enough to remain engaged. The pole pins also came loose and would not stay engaged in the holes. The end result was that I could not saw the limbs....I "lost" the blade assembly two times while sawing limbs. I am very unhappy with this product. I would like a replacement.